Thursday, July 30, 2026

33

Today was a garden day at Little Red. They are busy watering the garden and then picking green and yellow beans again. We ate the beans tonight.


These pictures have been fun lately as Kai has hidden between the teachers, Lexi and Easton. You can barely see his head.

Around 2PM today when I went to get our CSA, I drove past the lemonade stand in the front of the neighborhood. I recognized Beau, Kai's classmate in 2nd grade. He said they take cash and Venmo. When I came back home, I told him I would bike by in 10 minutes to get lemonade.

I liked the name of their stand.


The stand is called "BEE'S LEMONADE" the name stands for Beau, Elena, and I think Eleanor, the three "owners" of the stand. I asked them how long it took for them to think of the name, they said "about 3 seconds." I love their logo of the bee drinking lemonade. I gave them $3 so each kid could get a dollar.

My bike ride took me out on Capitol View Road and out by the corn fields.


At Little Red, Kai was busy making art with Audra.


In the evening Heidi caught the sunset at the UW Display Gardens.

It might rain tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Last day of blog, first day of school. Here are some first day pictures from out front. First from my point of view, then Heidi's. Off t...