Friday, July 10, 2026

53

Today at Little Red they were making Solar S'mores. It is basically trying to melt the marshmallows and chocolate out in the heat.

Here is the setup.


 I asked Marv, the owner, he said that each of the teachers give their input as to the activities they like to do. I don't remember them doing solar s'mores before.

In the end when I spoke with the teacher, he said that the marshmallows didn't melt so well, but I think they liked.


This was not planned, but funny how Heidi and I took pictures of license plates today.

This license plate is quite defective.


Heidi saw this one and took a picture. The name of Heidi's Ascent is the "Big, Bad, Blueberry," so it is kind of funny to see "LUBERRY," whatever that means.


At night, we thought it was funny how the purple cauliflower stained the steamer.


Kai and made this Gravitrax tonight. I thought it was a good one so I took a video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Last day of blog, first day of school. Here are some first day pictures from out front. First from my point of view, then Heidi's. Off t...