Sunday, August 30, 2026

2

Today is the last day of the Good Neighbor Festival. We had grand plans to possibly watch the parade and go to the carnival. I got $60 to spend...but this happened for much of the afternoon.


 It was torrential thunderstorms, but just a steady rain from about 1PM to 5PM.


Around 6PM, I saw Ardro outside while I was putting garbage. I told him to come out front, and perhaps we would go out to play.

They went out back and played with bubbles and balls.








Ardro went inside to do math homework on his computer. Kai and I got a chance to play catch. I enjoy playing catch. Maybe we will do this tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Last day of blog, first day of school. Here are some first day pictures from out front. First from my point of view, then Heidi's. Off t...