Friday, August 7, 2026

25

The big news is we found out that Kai's 3rd grade teacher will be Mrs. Schelitzche. I can tell my most immediate challenge will be spelling her name. Last year the teacher assignments were August 15.

With that, I have no pictures of Kai today. All they did at Little Red was go to the library, which is a short walking trip. There are no pictures that the summer camp shared.

I did go for a walk where Kai was at a week ago Tuesday, which was to the spring. I saw that they put in a new dock that allows you to get up and closer to the water.



I spoke with our roofer, Adam, today. He said if the weather is good, that we will get our roof replaced on August 11 (Tuesday).

Then around 5:40, the truck came out to deliver shingles.




No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Last day of blog, first day of school. Here are some first day pictures from out front. First from my point of view, then Heidi's. Off t...