No Little Red today. Our goal was to leave the same time as Heidi did, but we didn't quite meet the goal as playing at home got in the way.
In the afternoon, I told Kai I would take him to Smoothie King if it allowed me to grab the CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) box. To my surprise, Kai came inside to grab the veggies with me.
Earlier this week (Tuesday), Kai was at the Madison Children's Museum for his summer camp. He was interested in doing more crafts there.
We got there around 2PM, which was a good time since most of the crowd that was there for middle of the day and lunch, were already gone.
I could sit on my laptop and work while he was busily making all sorts of things.
Then we went over to this area and played with magnatiles and other playthings that are fun. Here is a puzzle he created.
Then you can use some paint on the window.
And then make me a pizza. He had fun in this spot making me pizzas and deep dish pizzas.
At the "Nice Age Trail" you can dress up as all kinds of different animals.
| a bear |
and a woodpecker
| a ranger |
| a bee |
| a bee with a view |
Then my favorite part. I had been bugging him to go over this booth to have this lady do a free drawing of him.
When he was in line (it only took about 4 minutes per child), he started drawing this hand drawing. I always tell him that drawing hands is tough, so I think he enjoys the challenge.
While she was drawing him, he was busy drawing the hand. She loved the gift at the end, and made sure he signed it and gave it to her as a gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment