On Friday, the neighbor boy wanted to play. I had to tell him that Sunday we would be ready to play.
When we went to look for him around 3PM, he was gone.
I was happy to convince Kai to go for a hike up the hill. It is first time he had been up there in a while.
He is looking lost, so I had to lead him on the path I created.
When we got back, Nridib was there.
We played some soccer. We created a goal between the recycling and garbage bins.
After we played some basketball, they were warm, so we did some water play.
One other fun thing that happened earlier today...I got to show Kai the dog jumping in the Wisconsin Dells. He was so inspired that he made up the jump in Lego format. I will make sure to send them this creation. I just need a better backdrop.
No comments:
Post a Comment