Today we go to Schaumburg for Dawn's belated birthday. We got there around 12:15 after morning church and breakfast.
Here is the customary picture in front of the trellis.
And a little bit of acting.
We had a couple of projects in the backyard.
The support under this bench was...not supporting so well, so we needed a solution.
| the chunk of wood on the far right was not great support, and the other ones weren't quite right |
We went to Menard's to grab some concrete blocks, on the way back, we visited Cable Court. I had never seen it.
I believe our solution for the bench is going to work.
We also got 10 red bricks to replace some of the cracked ones.
Here is the before...
Here is the after.
Then it was time for the party.
| a picture of a picture |
| Kai and dawn were deciding who would blow out what candles |
I'm most proud of the creativity of our cards.
| QUACKY BIRHTDAY! |
After cake and cheesecake, Kai got the first four BINGO's.
When I took this photo, everyone was picking out prizes.
No comments:
Post a Comment