Thursday, June 11, 2026

82

Today is the first day of Little Red.

At breakfast today, Kai noticed that the corner of his world map mat is discolored. He thinks it is from placing his cold drink in that exact spot every day.


I dropped Kai off at the Silver Room around 8:20 or so....I should have taken a photo, but I forgot. Maybe I'll take a picture tomorrow just to have something.

While we got rain today, Heidi had California sunshine at Pepperdine.


Here is our weather...you can see the pooling water around the tree.



We just got a lot of rain, but nothing severe.

At around 2:45, our contractor who will repair our roof, gutters, downspouts and siding came by.

We are making sure we get the correct color for the downspouts. One thing, the color that they had in 2010 when they built the house may not be around anymore. 


There is a chance that the exact match of the color brown of our siding is discontinued. If that is the case, they will replace all the siding, which is fine by me.

Adam is okay with our timeline of getting the roof and everything replaced later in the summer. No point in getting it fixed just in time for the next hailstorm. Insurance is paying for everything, we just owe the deductible. 


Kai had a good day at Little Red. I'm always happy when he wants to stay longer.



He likes this 3D printed turtle/fidget toy.


While he was there, he bedazzled his Vaseline. A lot of kids bedazzling today.


He took a picture of Dawn while on FaceTime tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Last day of blog, first day of school. Here are some first day pictures from out front. First from my point of view, then Heidi's. Off t...