Today is Kai's birthday. It is always fun to do the setup the night before to see his surprise in the morning. It was Minecraft theme.
After breakfast, he opened up some cards.
| the cover is what Kai would look like in Minecraft |
| my pop up card - he loved it |
Heidi stole a quick moment to practice piano....getting ready for Saturday.
Since it is a Minecraft birthday, we watched the movie. Heidi had never seen it. I took Kai to the theater in April 2025 on his Monday off to watch it.
Around noon, I went to get the balloons. At Michael's, they have this place where they put your inflated balloons, the Balloon Bar. I thought it was kind of neat.
After lunch, I read "Happy Birthday to You!" by Dr. Seuss.
I read it while he was building his new present, the Gravitrax.
Next, we went to the Little Playroom Cafe. It is really fun. Heidi hadn't seen it. Kai and I were there last on Sept 15, 2025.
The advantage of going here, is that it is next to Toppers, where we were getting pizza breadsticks for dinner.
Then finally the cake I bought at Hy-vee the other day.
| a Minecraft cake |
| he likes the big fork |
| Mom and Kai |
Tonight, we went through all the yearly photos outside from July 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment