No pictures of Kai today. Heidi dropped him off and Little Red and picked him up today.
At breakfast time, we go through all our calendars to start the day. We thought this was quite spot on.
I had some library books to pick up, so I biked along the path most of the way to get there. There were some deer along the path.
I took a different way through some parking lots to get home. The Mattel Toy Store has been closed for quite a few years, but it looks like from the exterior that nothing has changed.
While I was away at piano practice, Heidi and Kai did some art. Kai made the small one on the left. We remarked that from a far ways away, it looked like a rose, but up close it looked like the profile of a person. Heidi's has some sand dollars in her painting.
No comments:
Post a Comment