Friday, June 26, 2026

67

I wish we would get more pictures from Little Red. It is just different teachers this year.

I have a little before and after of trimming of these salvia next to our mailbox. The neighbors planted these many years ago, but I like to maintain them. If it is going to be hot next week, I don't want to be doing gardening.

before

 
after

They were playing wiffle ball at Little Red - this is the picture we got, but I don't think Kai is in this photo.


When I went to pick him up around 4:45, he was playing Gravitrax. We're getting this for his birthday. He'll be excited. It was a Prime Day deal as well, so exciting for us too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Last day of blog, first day of school. Here are some first day pictures from out front. First from my point of view, then Heidi's. Off t...