Thursday, June 25, 2026

68

After I dropped Kai off at Little Red, and ran a few errands.

In Middleton, this used to be a boat ramp. I used to have a friend who lived near here, and he hated it because boats would come in and out of the launch area at all times of the night in Summer.

Now it has been reconfigured as a nice park with a view. I hope Tom is happy.


In Verona, we have this nice splash pad. One of Kai's favorite things to do is play with the river. You can re-direct the flow as you see fit. Last year however, someone broke all the paddles. Good news, it looks like they have been replaced. When it gets warm next week, perhaps we'll go here.


Kai likes my brown sugar cookies....before and after.




Then when I went to pick him up today, his friend Oliver grabbed me right away so they could show me the Gravitrax they built. This is a new toy at Little Red.


No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Last day of blog, first day of school. Here are some first day pictures from out front. First from my point of view, then Heidi's. Off t...