A rainy and sunny day for much of the day. The animals from the petting zoo did not come, but the Narnia movie is what they would watch today. Kai watched a little bit of it, but got bored. It was the book we had read earlier this year. I thought he would want to watch all of it. I know Heidi and I want to watch it, to see how closely the book matches the movie.
When I picked him up today, he was finishing his art.
He didn't want anyone to touch his artwork. I did help him spell the word correctly, since there was room for him to put the "o" in there.
Ironically, "Speak and Spell," the toy from the 80's was on sale on Prime Day. It arrived today.
We're not quite sure if Kai will like the toy or if we'll return it.
No comments:
Post a Comment