Father's Day today.
It was going to be a dreary day, so mostly inside.
I did get to talk with my Mom and Dad this morning. I snapped this photo
They went to a picnic yesterday where everyone drove old tractors to. My Dad got to sit on the model tractor he learned to drive on. I think he said it was a 1960 model of this John Deere.
Kai was excited for this chunk of cheese curd.
After lunch, I opened up Father's Day gifts. I got a few nice shirts, a fan and a new slow cooker.
I got to thank my slow cooker one last time before throwing it out.
I made my first meal in the new one, a ziti pasta.
While that was cooking, we noticed Nridib outside, so we went to the basketball court. They like to play a game called "Minecraft," after the video game of the same name.
I also made a long shot in basketball. It took me about 50 shots to make it.
In the meantime, this is what my meal turned out like. I was also able to use some of our basil to make it extra tasty.
And lastly, here Heidi added the Channel Islands stamp and our family photo to the wall of fame. I put arrows on the photo below to show what she added.
No comments:
Post a Comment