Saturday, June 20, 2026

73

I know this is the wrong day, but here is our place. I took this on day 74.



Not much happened today but some travel. We got up at 3:50 to load up the car and get to LAX. For the most part, things moved pretty good.


Kai got a word search book that had a story built into it. You read a chapter, and all the important words from that chapter you need to find in the word search.


With the plane, we made a little loop out to the Pacific. In this photo, you can see Malibu, kind of, then Santa Monica. Up at the top where it is still foggy is the Thousand Oaks area and Simi Valley.


I thought I was able to see the "HOLLYWOOD" sign in this photo (with my eyes), but I can't see it now.


We went over Las Vegas, but I think we only caught the north side of the strip.


Then we dodged this storm over Nebraska.


Even with that, we arrived in Chicago early.


We still had to sprint to make our flight back to Madison.


In all, a successful vacation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Last day of blog, first day of school. Here are some first day pictures from out front. First from my point of view, then Heidi's. Off t...