Saturday, June 13, 2026

80

I need to pack my laptop quick for the trip, so I need to post a little early today.

My sister's friend lives on the east side of Madison. Her brother became my best friend in childhood. We had a lot of fun talking about unloading hay, biking 4.5 miles to play tennis, among other things.

Here is my friend Matt, I have not seen him since 2009. He lives in the Twin Cities. Since his mom and my mom are still neighbors, I got invited this his sister's daughter's graduation party. It was fun. They were really surprised to see us. It was fun.


Here is the party place. The pace was owned by hoarders, so they did a complete tear down of everything but the walls.


Kai was entertained by Jones, the cat.




Here is a picture of my Mom taking pictures of Sherry and Heidi, they were friends with my sister. I have known them for a long time as well. Back when new malls opened in our area, my Mom would drive them, and then me to the malls where they would shop all day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Last day of blog, first day of school. Here are some first day pictures from out front. First from my point of view, then Heidi's. Off t...