Today, Haven's Petting Zoo came to Little Red. I got a picture when I dropped Kai off this morning. They were putting up fencing. I saw a few chickens, Kai said they had alpaca, some cows and a few other animals.
All the classes had some time with the animals. Silver Room had their time around 11AM. Playing with playdough here.
Here is the group picture from today.
Perhaps they will send pictures later of the animals.
At the end of the day, Kai was playing chess with Mr. Easton. Mr. Easton was just learning chess. They were not able to finish the game, so we took a picture of where they were in the game, in case they wanted to resume tomorrow.
In the evening we went to Jason's Deli. We had not been there in about a year. Kids eat free on Wednesday, so yeah, let's go on a Wednesday.
The ants were busy carrying away these potato chips. Hope they like barbecue flavor.
No comments:
Post a Comment