Tuesday, July 21, 2026

42

Summer break is about half done, let that sink in.

Today at Little Red they went to the Monona Terrace for "Mad Science" - it was some type of science presentation. Normally there are large groups from various daycare providers there. I believe it is also open for the public.


 At lunch, they went to the Madison Children's Museum again. They have a lot of various crafts there. You can make a lot.




I'm happy we are playing Sorry this Summer. It is a game that I had not played for at least 35 years, so fun to rediscover it. Tonight's game, we both needed a "1" to get all four of our pawns to Home. Kai (yellow) drew the 1 before me (Blue).


He created this "K" in Minecraft tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Last day of blog, first day of school. Here are some first day pictures from out front. First from my point of view, then Heidi's. Off t...